We understand…a “High-Quality” Resident…means more money in your pocket.
- That’s why our “HIGH IMPACT” Marketing Program attracts the “Maximum” number of applicants.
- But NOT JUST ANYONE will do…we put our applicants through our rigorous, in-depth “Application and Screening System.”
- This ensures you get the best tenant in your property…fast.
Atlantic’s “High-Quality” Resident Placement Process
Pricing and Pre-Marketing
We get your property priced right and ready to rent so you get a Quality Resident fast!
- Provide Target Rental Pricing
- Professionally Photograph the Home
- Provide recommendations and bids for remodeling and staging
Maximum-Exposure is the key to attracting the most prospective applicants.
- List Your property in the Multiple Listing Services (MLS’s), Zillow, Realtor.com and dozens of rental properties site on the internet
- Feature the home on Atlanticpropertymgt.com
- Post Your property on social media sites
- Use 3D virtual tour technology for interactive showings and drone video to capture Your property’s best features (additional costs may apply)
Scheduling and Showing
Getting qualified prospective residents into your home to view it is critical to leasing quickly…
- High-Tech, Blue-Tooth Self Showing Lockboxes to permit immediate, direct showings
- Provide prospects a 24/7 Leasing Information Call Center so they can get all the details and schedule showings at their convenience
- Provide you with showing feedback, activity and recommendations weekly
Application and Screening
We make the application and qualification process, fast, easy and affordable…
- Residents with an easy, on-line application process with on-line payment
- Screen resident applications with a national background screening provider
- Screen for Credit, Criminal, Income and Employment and Residential history including evictions
Approval and Move-In
We will take your approved resident through the lease drafting and move-in process…
- Negotiate lease terms
- Prepare and execute the legal documents
- Collect the move-in monies
- Schedule and conduct your resident’s move-in appointment
- Provide your resident with Atlantic’s “Welcome Home” goodies bag and make sure they are happy in their new home