Emergency Repair Calls: Emergency maintenance can be reported 24/7 by calling (678) 710-6110 and following the
Please call 911 if the following occurs: Fire, Burglary/Theft, or personal injury.
The Emergency phone line is for emergencies only.
• No heat in the property and the outside temperature is below 55 degrees or is forecast to be below 55
• No air conditioning in the property and the outside temperature is above 85 degrees or is forecast to be
above 85 degrees.
• No electricity to over 50% of the home.
• Clogged sewer line: if there is no other usable bathroom in the property.
• Burst water supply lines.
• Refrigerator not working.
• Storm damage to roof: tree limbs on roof, etc.
• Problems that could cause significant damage to the building, building systems, and equipment.
• Fire Systems: Smoke alarm continuously sounding, sprinklers running, etc.
• Broken Lock/Broken Window that is easily accessible (i.e. first floor) allowing for potential breakin/