Request a Free Quote
Atlanta Property Management
Atlantic Property Management is a division of Atlantic Properties, Inc., established in 1989. We currently manage Bank, Investor, and Individually owned residential properties throughout metro Atlanta.
Our Mission is to provide a "World Class" level of service to our landlords and tenants. Atlantic Property Management is successful because of our insistence on professionalism, our determination to constantly improve and innovate, and our promise to always deliver more than expected in everything we do. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Atlantic Property Management offers packaged services depending on your requirements.
LEASING SERVICES – Leasing fee is equal to one month’s rent
Leasing services are available for owners who just need assistance with finding a tenant.
Services you can expect:
- Providing clients with a Rental Price Analysis (RPA) for the subject property’s area
- Advertising placement on 30+ websites to find tenants for lease
- Posting “For Lease” signage and lockbox
- Professional Property showings
- Performing detailed screening of tenant prospects. Tenant screening includes credit check, employment and residential verification, and a criminal background check
- Preparing leases and lease renewals
RESIDENTIAL ATLANTA PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Atlantic Property Management is a full service Atlanta property management company. Our experienced staff and state-of-the-art systems enable our clients to spend less time dealing with many of the time consuming tasks typical of property management. We also offer discounts for investors with 3 or more properties.
Services you can expect from our Atlanta property managers:
- Move in and out inspection reports complete with photos
- Coordinating maintenance and repairs
- Emergency line for after hours repair issues
- Renewal inspection report complete with photos
- 24/7 access to your income and expense statements via the owner portal
- Ability to approve tenant service requests and pay bills on-line via the portal
- Demand letters for late rent payments
- Coordinating eviction and lockout services