Vinings Property Management
We can Help Manage Your Vinings Rental Property
Your one stop shop for residential leasing & property management
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor or owner and manage an extensive portfolio of homes in the Atlanta area. Find more detailed information about our services below.
Why Work with us? +
Atlantic Property Management has managed over 2000 homes at a time as well as for national Hedge funds, foreign investors, and local property owners. Atlantic manages $4500 estates in country clubs to two bedroom bungalows as well as one bedroom condos in Atlanta high rises. We have also leased and managed single family new construction projects with up to 50 homes in one subdivision. Atlantic has experience in many areas of property management and our a la carte services help us to be able to manage such a broad spectrum.
We offer competitive pricing. Our fees are the most competitive in the industry, with straight forward pricing.
We make being a landlord easy with 24 hour online access to statements, property reports, and more. Receive your proceeds fast with electronic fund transfers. We have 24 hour maintenance assistance. All of our property managers are licensed and ready to help you with managing your property.
We Guarantee It +
Guaranteed to Lease – If we don’t rent your property within the first 30 days that your property is on the market we will
waive the first month of management fees.
Guaranteed Rent Disbursement Date - If APM has received rent from your tenant on time, we guarantee that your rent will be disbursed to you by the 10th of the month or our management fees will be waived for that month.
Guaranteed Lease Tenure Performance - If for any reason a tenant that we place in your property breaks their lease in the first 6 months of their lease term, we will waive our normal leasing fee and re-rent your home to new tenants for free. Should any tenants we place into your rental home break their lease after the first 6 months of their lease, we will reduce our fee by pro-rating our normal leasing fee to you. We will never charge two full leasing fees in the same 12 month period.
Dynamic Leasing Services +
Marketing of your property includes:
- One of our Sales Representatives will perform a rental price evaluation and competitive market analysis to determine an initial target rental rate.
- Standard photography of interior and exterior
- Property renovation and staging recommendation
- Coordinate property renovation, if necessary
- Publish property listing to FMLS, Realtor.com, Rentals.com, Craigslist.org, Postlets.com, RentalHomesPlus.com, Rentlist.net, AJC.com, Google Base, Backpage.com, RentalHouses.com, Corporate Housing Network, HotPads.com, Move.com, Vast
- Install Rentally box for anytime access
Personalized Property Management +
- Receive and follow up on prospect calls, voicemails, and emails requesting rental information
- Relay prospect feedback, recommend necessary pricing or marketing adjustments, and update property listings
- Negotiate lease terms and conditions, including special owner stipulations, HOA and condo association rules and regulations, and legally required disclosures
- Conduct a move-in inspection, including a move-in inspection report and photographs documenting the initial condition of the property prior to move-in
- Rent collection
- Late payment follow-up via phone/email
- 3 day notice posting
- Eviction protection programs
- Evictions/dispossessory proceedings handled in-house
- Lease renewals
- Service request processing
- Tenant to buyer conversions
- Credit check
- Criminal background check
- Eviction history check
- Employment/income verification
- Residence/rental history verification
- Move in and out inspection reports complete with photos
- Coordinating maintenance and repairs
- Emergency line for after-hours repair issues
- Renewal inspection report complete with photos
- 24/7 access to your income and expense statements via the owner portal
- Ability to approve tenant service requests and pay bills on-line via the portal
- Demand letters for late rent payments
- Coordinating eviction and lockout services
Added Value Options +
Atlantic Property Management operates a professional facility maintenance department using internal and external contractors.
Our external contractors are categorized in (2) service levels; Authorized Service Providers (ASP) and Preferred Service Providers (PSP). Authorized Service Providers have been pre-screened for any required license, insurance and other basic requirements, these vendors are not delivering any added benefits/discounts to our clients. Preferred Providers are vendors that have been pre-screened with our ASP service requirements and have developed a strong working relationship with Atlantic Property Management. Although there are fees associated with being a PSP, the volume of business we bring to our PSP's allows them to offer discounts over what they would offer the general public. To view our PSP vendor list click here: PSP Vendor List
Atlantic Property Management continues to develop Preferred Service Provider relationships with Plumbers, Electricians, Roofers, Carpet Cleaners, etc to bring you the highest level of service at the most affordable cost. Below is an example of services we perform:
- Rekeying/Lock Changes
- Debris Removal
- Board-ups and securing
- Landscape Services
- Pools, Initial clean-up/draining, caging
- Interior janitorial cleaning
- Eviction/move-out services
- Carpet cleaning, removal, installation
- Vinyl removal and installation
- Drywall repair/replacement
- Interior painting
- Cabinet repair/replacement
- Plumbing fixture repair/replacement
- Elect repair/replacement
- Hardwood floor refinishing/replacement
- Appliance repair/replacement
- Exterior carpentry and painting
- Roof repair/replacement
- Door/window repair/replacement
- Decking/concrete repair/replacement
Service Plan Pricing and Features +
"We would like to give you a good review as your company inherited an unsatisfactory tenant and you have been so helpful in assisting us 100% in a professional manner to deal with this tenant." -Timothy and Margaret Harley
Inquire About Our Services
Vinings Area Information
Early on, Vinings was known as Crossroads, and then Paces, after Hardy Pace around 1830. He operated Pace's Ferry across the Chattahoochee River, in this area between Atlanta, Buckhead, and Smyrna. Paces Ferry Road is still the main east/west road through Vinings. The Western and Atlantic Railroad laid rail tracks from Chattanooga, Tenn, to Atanta in the 1840s.
Vinings became a construction station for the railroad, and was inadvertently named for Wlliam H. Vining as he worked on the railroad construction of "Vinings Bridge" laying tracks in the area. The railroad is still state-owned as it was from the beginning, and is now leased to CSX.
The median income for a household in the CDP was $88,876, and the median income for a family was $105,121. Males had a median income of $78,685 versus $46,315 for females. The per capita income for the CDP was $61,068. About 3.3% of families and 5.2% of the population were below the poverty line, including 4.1% of those under age 18 and 3.9% of those age 65 or over.
Areas We Serve
- Johns Creek
- Sandy Springs
- Stone Mountain
- East Cobb
- Union City